Friday, April 13, 2012

April 8, 2012 - 10 Months Old!

April 8, 2012 - 10 month's old today! 

I can't believe how quickly my little girl is growing up.  I feel as though I put her to sleep one day as an infant and she woke up as a grown baby! Where did the time go? It is so easy to get so caught up with her doctor appointments, endless therapy, programming sessions and conventions... time flies more than ever when you are busy!  We need to make a point of stopping every so often and enjoy little Madison for who she is - a cute, loving, happy little girl!
Madison is on the go more than ever these days.  One month ago she was evaluated by a physical therapist with regards to her "lack of crawling".  And today - she is crawling all over the place, pulling herself up to stand and wanting to walk! Pretty sure she will be running from us!

Nanny and Poppy came for a visit 2 weeks ago - here are a few pictures:





We spent this past weekend with family celebrating Passover & Easter:

  My favorite babysitter cousin, Karlye <3


 Yes, that brown blob on the lawn is Alan :)


 Happy in my Grandma's arms as I gnaw on a celery stick!

 Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment